+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Guide] Everything About a Guild

[Guide] Everything About a Guild

Hello there guys! Overlord here with a new guide! I have gotten some whispers and some requests to make a guide about guilds and what they have to offer! So I hope this guide will help everyone ^^! If for some reason any imgs are broken or your not seeing them clearly please let me know!

Table of Contents
    • How to Make a Guild
    • How to Join a Guild
    • How to Disband a Guild
    • Guild Growth
    • Guild Interface
    • Guild NPC's and What They Offer
    • Guild Territories

How to Make a Guild
    In order to make a guild you need to go to the main city which is Asperon. You talk to the Guild Manager to make your guild. You need to be level 30 and have 10 gold in order to make it. If you don't know where the Guild Manager is at open your map and head to the location where you see green flags. Those are the guild npc's

How to Join a Guild
    There is three ways that I know of to join a guild. The first way to join a guild is to go to Asperon and go to where the guild board is at and look for a guild there to apply to. You can apply to the guilds if you want. 2nd way is that you can have the Guild Leader or their Vice Lead invite you to the guild. If your a guild leader or vice lead and do not know how to invite members you can right click their name in the chat and guild invite or invite from your friends list etc. Guild Managers can also invite members if they are given the power to do so. Now the last way and the easiest way I think anyways is to open the community tab which is located on the bottom right side of the game. The icon looks like a speech bubble. Once you click on that you can see an option called guild list. It brings you up to the guild list interface just like the board does.

How to Disband a Guild

To disband a guild you need to go talk to the Guild Manager in Asperon. He is the same guy you needed to talk to to make the guild. Once you talk to him he will tell you all the things that will happen when you disband a guild so make sure to read carefully!

Guild Growth
    Many different people have different thoughts about what makes the guild grow faster and what the best ways are to make it fast. I am not going to give any opinions on what you should do or not do. I will just tell you the basics of what you need to grow your guild. The two basic things you need to level up your guild and unlock more stuff for it is by earning guild points and donating gold.

So I will be talking about gold and how it is important to donate to your guild. When you donate to your guild gold will be used to level up the guild, pay your taxes, and level up guild skills! Also when you as a person donate a lot of money you get donation points that can be used at the guild merchant! There is a section that will talk about what you can get from that merchant in the NPC's section. Only the Guild Leader is able to pay taxes. The leader can pay in gold or guild donation points.

Now about the guild points there is many ways for people to earn points. There will be a picture below that shows you all the different ways. It says that guild points are capped to a certain amount daily but I am not sure what that amount is. I heard it was 800 points but I don't think so. I am not sure... so if anyone knows let me know and I will update the guide to reflect that! So here is a picture showing you what you can do to help your guild earn points!

Guild Interface
    Now there is a lot of explain about the Guild Interface. To look at the guild interface you need to press the button "B" which brings up the interface. Now the first thing you see is the basic information about your guild. It will show you your guild's name, level, gold, exp to next rank, guild points, guild territory, weekly tax, alliances, and guild notices.

The next tab will be your roster which shows your guild members. You can set it too see everyone including offline people or just to see online people. Next to the person's name there should be a blue heart icon. If you click that you send your guild member an exp book that gives them a little exp! Every little bit helps!

The next tab after roster is the skills tab. There is where you can see the skills your guild can get or has. Each time your guild gets the level on the left side of the skill trees you unlock another row of skills. You need gold to level up skills and the prices can be seen by hovering over the skills. You need 1 point in all the skills left in the tree line to go down and get more skills. So for example... If I wanted to get the skill Group Effort I need to have 1 point into Early to Rise. The guild leader and vice leader can level up skills if they have enough gold. You can also set your guild manager to level up skills as well.

The tab after skills is the relations tab. There you can see what guilds you have allied with. I have not allied with anyone yet so not sure if it displays more then just the allied guild name or not. If anyone has any information about this feel free to comment or let me know so I can update the guide and make it better :3! I really don't know what allys can do for guilds right now or if they plan on making ally chat or anything.

The final tab that the members can see is the Guild Wars tab. A certain time each day you can join guild wars against other guilds! Its 20vs20 and is mostly bragging rights but you do get stuff for winning and losing so its worth it to just give it a try even if you think your guild can't win!

The last time is only for the Guild Leader and Vice Leader. The Manage interface is for you to mess with the followings things: Guild Notice and Introductions, Applicants, Ally Requests, and Permissions. I think only the guild leader can see permissions though not 100% sure.

Guild NPC's and What They Offer
    In Asperon your able to interact with the guild npcs. There are 3 in total you can interact with and 1 stone that is the guild dungeon stone. The first Npc is the Guild Manger. The guild manager is the person you talk to if you feel like disbanding your guild which I mentioned already. He does nothing for guild members just for the guild leader only. The 2nd NPC is the Guild Merchant and he has all kind of goodies you can buy from him! The more gold you donate to the guild the more donation points you will have to spend! A lot of people that I know buy the guild blue boxes to have a chance at the Gold Bullions which equals to 100 gold. The final NPC is the warehouse manager which is the guild bank. You can set up the guild manager so that guild members can donate and take or set it to where only guild members can donate and not take. This is a pretty handy tool to donate mats or equipment for guildies who need it!

Guild Territories

So this is pretty important thing to some people or maybe most people. Guild Territories are places in the world where you can capture the map and earn an important buff that works like Aria's Blessing where you get more items in the hunting grounds etc. The places your guild is fighting for are the hunting grounds. You can pick any of the hunting grounds to fight for and hopefully win! How you are able to register for this is by talking to the Capture Manager which can be found in all the hunting grounds. But make sure you go to the map you want to capture because when you talk to the Capture NPC you will register for that map. Once you register you have to wait till the reset time which is 9 am. You have all day after 9 am to earn points and hopefully win the hunting ground!

Your able to keep track of what guild has the most points in that area by checking rankings and Devilian War. Make sure to change the drop down box to the Area your trying to clear. Now how you earn points is by going to any channel that ends with a 2. So for an example channel 1-2,2-2,3-2. Only certain mobs have points above their head which you gain for killing them. Only Champions and the giant hunting ground boss have numbers above their head. You also earn a lot of points by doing rifts! Each monster in the rift gives 1 point unless they are the champion mobs which give 9. I don't remember how much the boss gives on the rift I am thinking 25? or 30? If someone knows the exact number please let me know. After a certain amount of time or points you can turn the points into the capture managers and save your point for the guild. But if you don't turn your points in you risk yourself getting attacked from another guild or player.

In this zone players can kill you and take your points. But its only on the Channels with a 2 at the end so if you don't want to get killed and don't want to earn points don't go to the channels that end in a 2. So if I were you I would turn your points in every 50 or 100 just to be safe or go to a channel you feel will be less populated. At the end of the day when the reset happens whichever guild had the most points wins and they will have a buff for that hunting grounds which works like Aria's which gives you more chances to get neat items! The buff only lasts until you lose your area you claimed so everyday you got to keep fighting for the hunting ground to keep your buff!

Welp that is the end for this guide =)! I hope you all enjoy it! If there is any information I did not add that you think needs to be add or if anything could be added to make it better please let me know! Thank you for reading!
    Player since Alpha
    Want to join a crazy fun loving guild :3? Check out Luminous Rose!
    Character List:
    Server Ravan:
    LordShadar-Lvl 52
    GoddessLuna-Lvl 20

Nice guide dude !
    Streamer on twitch.tv : BBSChainWarden

ChainWarden_ 52lvl Evoker - [EU]Seadrift

Guild: TURKS

Quote Originally Posted by BBS Chain Warden View Post
    Nice guide dude !
    Thank you :3! I realized I forgot the guild quests and will be updating it when I have some free time!
    Player since Alpha
    Want to join a crazy fun loving guild :3? Check out Luminous Rose!
    Character List:
    Server Ravan:
    LordShadar-Lvl 52
    GoddessLuna-Lvl 20

is there a cool off period if you leave a guild? meaning - if you leave can you rejoin another or do you have to wait?

Does anyone know if you can remove the funds donated to a guild?

Is there a way to rename a guild?

Quote Originally Posted by ZauberBiene View Post
    Is there a way to rename a guild?
    At the moment no, maybe in the future
    IGN : Sirio - Evoker | Region: EU |
    Contact Support

+ Reply to Thread