+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: LND <LegendsNeverDie> Recruiting on Asperon, have TS3

Smile LND <LegendsNeverDie> Recruiting on Asperon, have TS3

Good group of friends who left a dead guild to start a new one. Some of us have full 9/9 Tragedy and 38k+ GS, others are fresh 54s. Our TS3 is fun, and a good place to call home. Many guilds in this game are struggling with their population right now so why not start a fresh one with only active players? No weekly gold donation requirement, but a suggested amount is 2g-5g a week. We do PvE & PvP daily. We also do IHG and own (many times multple) territories so you get the free buff (similar to Aira's blessing). We welcome both casual and hardcore playstyles. Our TS3 is amazingly organized and we even have a music bot in a side channel. We do Guild War Tournaments and are currently ranked 4th on the server. We do H+3 Ad 5/5 Guild Dungeon well we really do everything except devil hunts. We are not a multigaming community like others are so you don't have to hear other games advertised or lose half your guild when a new game comes out etc. Realizing that many guilds took a hit recently, we have multiple recruiters with spare time to ensure that our guild continues to grow. We also have an alt guild LND2 that is level 3. For more information please apply in game, contact the the current leader or reply here Happy Gaming!

Our website is: http://www.lnd-gaming.club/

fyi *we are currently full but if you would like to be on the waiting list and hang with us in ts3 then get in contact

p.s. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjs8C3vW2Lw

Also-we are taking applications for alliance, we consistently own territory so working together could be quite beneficial

Here's the link for our steam recruitment thread http://steamcommunity.com/app/407510...6877311789312/

Good group of friends who left a dead guild to start a new one

*update*

this is us killing the boss in the guild raid dungeon:

Here's our ranking as of 2/9:

this is the area we consistantly we own, but we've owned others as well.

This is from some of our guild AD 5/5 avarix kills, sure is nice not to have to deal with pugs

Our average primetime is around 20 users in ts3 at once:

Hit level 5, so 5 spots open

Hitting level 6 tomorrow, but Bfly & LifeStealer already filled 4/5 spots, so one spot open then.

You guys have room for an old fella like me

1455207244.jpg
    As of Today

Legends Never Die

Come Join Us!!!

http://www.lnd-gaming.club

Now level 7! So 5 more spots open, also now on the front page of the guild list For starting on 1/20 and being lvl 7 by 2/22 we are growing at an exponential rate, the newest other front page guild was created way back on Dec 17th Also our alt guild just hit level 3 and can do guild dungeons now
    I quit the game, GL Devilian. (as of 2/26/16) If they ever actually do the merges and all the other fixes that would make necessary improvements, send me a Steam message.

I'm in the middle of a move IRL so I haven't been able to recruit consistently we got the 5 new spots yesterday and we are 56/60 so feel free to register on our website and get the TS3 info from there or a PM me on the forums and any of the leaders can get you in, after you come in ts3

Also we have fun offgame times like we do a virtual tabletop DnD and a syncvideo sharing youtube and just chilling, we have a great environment in our ts3 that stays generally dramafree

Our populated ts3 just now:
    I quit the game, GL Devilian. (as of 2/26/16) If they ever actually do the merges and all the other fixes that would make necessary improvements, send me a Steam message.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast