+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Devilian Team post in this thread.   Thread: Unknown Error Occured on startup logo

Unknown Error Occured on startup logo

I have been playing this game for 3-4 days now and the game is running smoothly without any issues, problems or errors until now. I really do believe the problem is not on my end but rather has something to do with the game server mainly because of the fact that I have been playing the game for straight days without any problems. During this days, no update was done on my computer, nor any application was installed. I just simply open my desktop for the purpose of playing the game and turn off after playing.

I've already done some research on this error and noticed that many people are also getting this error. I did all the network/connection testing and didn't see the problem there.

Unfortunately, there haven't been any fix for this yet(which makes me think. Did the people who encounter this problem just simply gave up and quitted playing since they are unable to solve this problem?). Is this error permanent or temporary and would just go away after some time?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Fixed it

thanks everyone! but got it fixed already.. currently playing now

3.   This is the last Devilian Team post in this thread.   #3
    Glad to hear you're back in action. Have fun!

Hi there, can you post here how you fixed your problem?
    I have 2 characters and until yesterday I was playing normally, but today I keep getting app crash after the game logo (2 characters facing each other) the screen gets black and a minute later a crash message pops and the game shuts, thats it.
    If anyone know any solutions, please let me know.
    Thanks!!

Thanks ZamboniChaos!

@ThePurger

Hi there, sorry to hear that, the same thing happened to me. I do believe that this error is triggered by several factors hence the solution for everyone is different. I'm not really sure what fixed my game, so I'm just gonna post here what I exactly did.

1. Since I'm getting those crashing error too after the game logo(3rd game logo I think), I decided to change my Internet connection since I have 2 ISP. I turned off and unplugged the modem I'm currently connected to(1st ISP) and connected to the 2nd modem(my 2nd ISP).

2. I tried to log in on my glyph account(using my 2nd ISP) but I kept getting a 2025 error. This is worse since I cannot even login. I read a forum that says, you must delete the glyph folder found in users/<username>/appdata/local/ if your getting this error. I did that and I still keep getting that "2025" error.

3. I uninstalled Glyph(not the game, dont want to redownload 7gigs+ of data) and reinstalled it. I tried to login again(using my 2nd ISP) and I still keep getting the 2025 error.

4. I just went back and turned on my other modem(1st ISP) and connected to it again. I tried to login to my glyph account without getting any 2025 error. And to my surprise after clicking the play button, It continued pass by the logo and I didn't get any errors. I was able to play again.

I probably did something to fix my problem but I'm not really sure what did it. I hope you also get pass by that error. Let us know man.

I got this error again just now

I did get this error again and I can't login in the game(unknown error dialog box pops up again after the third image logo). So what I did is just close glyph. Rebooted my modem. Open Glyph, then when I click on the Play button, no error occurred and I can finally play again. Based on my first post here, It seems the fix has something to do with turning off and on the modem or rebooting it.

Just letting people know as some may still be encountering this problem and this may solve that.

Exclamation Error

I got the same error its 2018

I think Im gonna delete

+ Reply to Thread