+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Unknown Error at startup

I have this problem as well. Just this very minute! >.<

same here someone help?

Thumbs up Mine wont even get to start

Quote Originally Posted by trivium View Post
    same here someone help?
    It was totally horrible, i downloaded the game, have it patched, select the US server and after 2 logo and first game picture after start, boom! The game crashes at the logo (a char with two headed schyte) and pops up 'unknown error occured'. Ichecked all over google, in forum, did every help they suggested, downloaded the game twice, but unfortunately, game still crashes.. I uninstall all my working vpns and stop all the service running when boot, but still no luck.. Support here really dont help.why would u put up a game that cause unkown error and still no resolve to that.

you experiencing the same thing right now?

Maybe its from this clientstarter.exe, do you think we have security issues? no. We are all safe here no virus/ebola included except for this error bullsht we're having. Please fix this or find a way for us to run without having "unknown error occurred" thing that has been going on. I am waiting.

Same here. I mean i waited at least a day to download this game and after the Logo of a guy with a scythe shows up "Unknown Error Occurred" Really N!gga??

Tried the repair tool but even your repair tool is a troll that after checking some sh*t it re-download the game yes re-download 7.7 gigs of it "AGAIN!" Why can't you just copy what Skyforge do with their repair tool? They really check for errors in your game file and downloads the "Missing" files only!

Same here, I have 2 characters and until yesterday I was playing normally, but today I keep getting app crash after the game logo (the screen gets black and a minute later a crash message pops and the game shuts) thats it. any solutions, Is this because the server is offline or updating/something like that?
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2