+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: TheNewDeal is recruiting

TheNewDeal is recruiting

Game is dead, thanks for coming.

See yas all in MU Legends or Lost Ark

Good guild, especially getting chewed out daily by Succubuss.

Myliege, you still owe me an AD58 heroic run :-)

*post removed*

My Review: GREAT GUILD as long as you don't AFK or are not on during there guild wars..me and wife joined a few days ago great community of players willing to help when needed leaders a bit of a dick with major temper issues me and wife were Away still Loged in game in asperon obviously AFK I was at work she was a sleep during guild war times the leader whent ballistic started kicking people including us even though we were not even there if u get past the leader go ahead and Join again great community minus the leader we asked b4 we even joined if I working during Guild war would be a issue he said no life is more important when clearly its not maybe not make false promises in future to your members anyways rant over was Fun while it lasted Again Great community..

If you happen to join any guild which expects its members to partake in Guild Activities for the improvement of the guild.
    Its better to inform the superiors, about your absence a bit ahead of any such event.

Big guilds are hard to manage.

P.S - Im not part of the aforementioned guild. Thoughts came from being part of many top ranked guilds in several mmos.

If you are online during Guild War and not join for it, its your fault. If you join a Guild that is doing Guildwar, be a fucking part of it.
    There is not much you can do with a complete Guild together in this game sadly, so if you have the opportunity to do Guildwar in a Guild, you should be happy about it and do it. Its fun if you show some teamplay.
    Otherwise I can just tell you, dont be online for Guildwar. Being afk during Guildwar is always bad

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast