+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Devilian Team post in this thread.   Thread: Kill bosses, get Enchanting Stones: January 6 - 9

1.   This is the last Devilian Team post in this thread.   #1
    Devilian Team

Kill bosses, get Enchanting Stones: January 6 - 9

Those bosses are hoarding Enchanting Stones again! Quick, GET ‘EM!

Starting on January 6, you’ll be able to defeat bosses to earn extra Enchanting Stones! The type of stone dropped will change each day of the event, and the stones will only drop during certain times of the day. Players who are between 25 and 49 will receive green Enchanting Stones, while players level 50 and above will receive blue Enchanting Stones.

This time around, the drop times will be a little longer, that way everyone can get enough time to grab their drops!

Bolton: Stones drop between 9 AM – 12 PM & 7 PM – 11 PM Pacific (-7 GMT)
    Elara: Stones drop between 9 AM – 12 PM & 7 PM – 11 PM UTC
    • Friday, January 6 – Cape Enchanting Stone day!
    • Saturday, January 7 – Armor Enchanting Stone day!
    • Sunday, January 8 – Weapon Enchanting Stone day!
    • Monday, January 9 – Accessory Enchanting Stones day!

We really need Gold lotus events~ especially multi toons players....

Lightbulb curious timings

Consider me completely puzzled by the timings of this event. Why only restrict it to certain hours of the day? Why not just have it run nonstop from Friday till Tuesday morning reset? Every day's reset would switch the stone drops. Nearly anyone who works for a living (aka your paying customers) won't be able to take advantage of this event if it is so heavily restricted in what times it occurs.

If there is a need to restrict how many drops someone gets, why not just say 'you are permitted X drops total for the event' or something? It wouldn't be exactly popular among players but at least we could play when we want instead of dictated by a spike in botters and cheaters that come in and lag the servers when we're trying to play.

Also we are in dire need of a 'state of the game' address by whoever is still in charge of this game at Trion.

As paying customers, I believe we are entitled to be informed about the future of the game we have spent money on. I don't believe that is too much to ask for.

I would love a double-droprate or triple-droprate event to happen soon so that we can get some new (bored) players into the game. Fresh blood is beneficial for Trion and for the playerbase here. If we get a State of the Game announcement on top of that then we can all benefit.

And no kavel tears at all? at least 1-2 daily kavel per character? no only stones... wow

We bring this up time and time again...

Your timings DO NOT WORK for everyone. This falls at 3am for Australians and 2pm. (saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday)

Please change this. Lessen the reward but make it 24 hours each window.

Thing is people have to work during those hours or sleep!

Also:
    Do the boss's need to be in a certain level range

Quote Originally Posted by LaputanMachine View Post
    Also we are in dire need of a 'state of the game' address by whoever is still in charge of this game at Trion.
    This one is easy. WYSIWYG. The final countdown will begin once lvl60 and the raid dungeon is released.

Player feedback is futile at this point. Trion already gave the standard response of events having to cover a large timezone. This was just one thread of several.

http://forums.deviliangame.com/showt...eagin-GvG-time

Reasonable feedback that made no difference nearly 12 months ago is not gonna make a difference at this point in getting them to think any differently on when these things are available. Anyone is free to knock themselves out rewriting what many others have said before though. Good luck, you will need it.

Seems that no one from the ``Team`` listenin to words of many players around. So, why bother? Well, i wont anymore. That shows how much u care about community. Our thoughts and feedback are just dust in the wind . Im glad that i didnt spent a cent on this game!!! Q.E.D.

We need Gold-Lotus and Kavel Tears Event..not the Enchated Stones..lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Giko View Post
    Reasonable feedback.
    Oh Brother. I May Be Just A Stranger, but I'd hardly consider the majority of feedback given unto these forums as reasonable.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=ivzVgsR2yEc

On a side note; I'd just like to thank the team for this comeback mechanic for us disadvantaged players to catchup.

Quote Originally Posted by Multipass View Post
    Oh Brother. I May Be Just A Stranger, but I'd hardly consider the majority of feedback given unto these forums as reasonable.
    What is your problem? You didnt even look at the link I posted. Do you take everything literally?

I will spell it out for you. Reasonable was in the context of that linked request which contained short reasons for changing the start time of guild wars. One of several such posts that has resulted in no action. I replied to a poster here who made a much more detailed posting about the limited timing for this event. Yet you chose to find something else to nitpick about.

And give me a break. You arent a stranger here because you have had several forum accounts banned already.

You obviously have some kind of personal beef with me. I saw your post calling me out before it was deleted and another one of your hydra accounts banned. You chose to completely take out of context what I wrote before and pinned it as hate speech on my part. Reading comprehension much?

Let me spell it out for you. The point clearly went way over your head because what you failed to comprehend is that I was referring to how these game developers and publishers tailor these free to play games to prey on the addictive nature of people in general and with the express intent of taking advantage of whales who can easily throw large sums of money at these titles.

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/featur...ining_the_.php

Korean game devs are experts at this kind of game design and they go overboard because internet gaming cafes are a big thing there where it is in their best interest to keep a player in their title as long as possible. Why? To get them to hit that buy button for convenience items that shorten the grind.

The enchanting stones for this event are an example of intentional design by BHG which the KR version had cash shop convenience solutions tailored to reduce the grind. I have given credit to Trion for having plenty of those things removed for NA/EU.

But sure, pin all those posts I made about this on me as unchecked hate speech when that Gamasutra article pointed out the overall ethics knowingly employed by game industry developers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast