+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 18 of 18

  Click here to go to the first Devilian Team post in this thread.   Thread: Kill bosses, get Enchanting Stones: January 6 - 9

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    11
    A simple apology would have been acceptable.

    In any case; if sir Giko feels as though he has provoked unnecessary attention to current or former dialogue's he was involved in, then I guess he's entitled to that belief. I see he puts tremendous value on what he has to say and will politely clear the way for him to speak from now on.

    Sweet Dreams, Giko

    https://youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcPYcg

  2. #12

    Intent and willingness

    Dear Trion,

    You have to realize this event is 100% wrong.
    The players who purchase credits, membership, etc., are working, living their lives and playing games. No one in their right mind would miss a day or two from their job and get a pay cut or worse, lose their job.
    Be frank with us.
    If you won't I will show my resolve here and now, I'm canceling my monthly subscription.
    You cannot be this blind as to insult your PAYING customers "your bread and butter".

    This is not a threat but a mere plea with a very vivid and realistic picture painted in white and black.
    You want to retain customers while keeping the game balanced? Think of the business that this game is.
    Without our support, the game would have died long ago, with our support, the game will last a lot longer.
    What will it be Trion?
    Be reasonable!
    No one is asking for outrageous things.
    Kind regards,
    Hannah

  3. #13
    this is Event is 100% Crap...we dont need the Stones...

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    United States @ UTC-5 timezone
    Posts
    14
    So the stones do drop 5 at a time (at least the green ones do) so that is a bit less painful than I imagined.

    Unfortunately, minimum character level 25 is an odd choice and excludes many players new to the game.

    By far one of the worst aspects is that the timings are screwy and the stones are BOUND to ONE character. Why not make them account-bound so people can farm on the character they enjoy? NOPE! Hope your alts are also decently leveled & geared or you're gonna have a BAD time!

    I hope Trion is willing to at least look at this soulbinding part and change them to account-bound instead. Would make event slightly less painful.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by dennis mueller View Post
    this is Event is 100% Crap...we dont need the Stones...
    Speak for yourself please, a lot of people need the stones, but we also need Kavel's too.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    257
    Ty for the event Trion.

    Despite of some players whining about time (which they can be right about their own perspective) same last event was about 3 or 4 months ago and we really needed stones since we can get heroic devilian equipments now.

    If you think you don't need stones then you really don't care about your devilian or guild wars...

    Well if we had devilian pvp feed backs would be different.

    Ty again.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyth View Post
    Ty for the event Trion.

    Despite of some players whining about time (which they can be right about their own perspective) same last event was about 3 or 4 months ago and we really needed stones since we can get heroic devilian equipments now.

    If you think you don't need stones then you really don't care about your devilian or guild wars...

    Well if we had devilian pvp feed backs would be different.

    Ty again.
    I agree 100%!
    I have waited for an event like that for a long time, the last one was too long ago. Since a lot people get heroic devilian items now, they can actually try to upgrade it finally. We need grand/trancendence stones to drop in ihg areas. Maybe in stormfront. People will fight more to get hands on stormfront for the guild in daily devilian war finally again.
    Its true though, we need Devilian PVP back finally! We need chances to get kavels tears, just the pvp dailys are far too less

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Saph View Post
    I agree 100%!
    I have waited for an event like that for a long time, the last one was too long ago. Since a lot people get heroic devilian items now, they can actually try to upgrade it finally. We need grand/trancendence stones to drop in ihg areas. Maybe in stormfront. People will fight more to get hands on stormfront for the guild in daily devilian war finally again.
    Its true though, we need Devilian PVP back finally! We need chances to get kavels tears, just the pvp dailys are far too less
    +1

    ......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts