+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How is Devilian doing?

How is Devilian doing?

Hi,
    For whatever reason I was thinking of Devilian just now, decided to pop onto the forums to see whats up. I saw a post about some interviews that the devs had given and what their dev direction seems to be and it doesn't bode well for the game.

So...as I've made posts in the past when Ive thought about returning, how is the game doing?

Its such a cool idea, (cool name too!, with a lot of potential. But it was just lacking in a few areas. Would be more than willing to give it another try if it seems like the devs are constantly improving the game.

Feel free to return, but just hold onto your wallet. Holiday sales just ended so it is a bad time to be paying money into the game.
    Trion has been completely silent on anything related to the future of the game. I had a support ticket where the person told me to post on the Defiance forums (huh?) instead of Devilian ones. That's where we are at right now.

Quote Originally Posted by cesmode View Post
    Hi,
    For whatever reason I was thinking of Devilian just now, decided to pop onto the forums to see whats up. I saw a post about some interviews that the devs had given and what their dev direction seems to be and it doesn't bode well for the game.

So...as I've made posts in the past when Ive thought about returning, how is the game doing?

Its such a cool idea, (cool name too!, with a lot of potential. But it was just lacking in a few areas. Would be more than willing to give it another try if it seems like the devs are constantly improving the game.
    Actually, we had a live feed this December and the Trion crew hinted at some developments, updates, etc.
    They said this spring, that's all we know. Oh and they will remodel the RAID into something useful, apparently.
    That's it.
    If you want to come back to Devilian, you are more than welcomed, but do so as a long term investment. If you
    Join for a few weeks/months, you might be "holding your breath too long".
    Kind regards,
    Hannah

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannah Reaper View Post
    ...but do so as a long term investment.
    I feel as though this may be some wise advice. I could probably go on about why I feel this way but I seem to lack the proper comprehension of words to expand my thoughts on the matter.

If I only had a brain.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=kRLC0iM53u0

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah Reaper View Post
    Oh and they will remodel the RAID into something useful, apparently.
    It's not remodel it's totally new raid for level 60. The problem is what's gonna happen after that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyth View Post
    It's not remodel it's totally new raid for level 60. The problem is what's gonna happen after that.
    A totally new raid sounds like great news to me. But I fear I am unable to read between the lines as how that would be a problem, or what exact problem you see rising because of that. Waltz with me, if you will, upon this problem you see that will be upon us; step me through this with simple terms and expressions for I do not comprehend words well these days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Wx80TZ8OQ

Quote Originally Posted by Multipass View Post
    A totally new raid sounds like great news to me. But I fear I am unable to read between the lines as how that would be a problem, or what exact problem you see rising because of that. Waltz with me, if you will, upon this problem you see that will be upon us; step me through this with simple terms and expressions for I do not comprehend words well these days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Wx80TZ8OQ
    As far as we know BHG isn't doing anything for new continent. So far we saw only power creeping the same dungeons.

Level 60 Raid probably gonna be the THE END patch. They didn't release anything for Taiwan version after that, I doubt that they are even planing anything.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyth View Post
    As far as we know BHG isn't doing anything for new continent. So far we saw only power creeping the same dungeons.

Level 60 Raid probably gonna be the THE END patch. They didn't release anything for Taiwan version after that, I doubt that they are even planing anything.
    Ah, yes. Thankyou for making it simple for me.

As the saying goes "All good things come to an end", I'm sure many will be reluctant to see a game we all enjoy come to it's final term.

But who knows, maybe BHG will surpise us all with a Wildcard and keep this party van rolling.

The problem is what's gonna happen after that.

Quote Originally Posted by acheter View Post
    The problem is what's gonna happen after that.
    What's gonna happen?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast