+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Devilian Team post in this thread.   Thread: Low Chance to Upgrade Devilian Gear

Main reason i quit the game is because of this. I had so many fails u cant really imagine it. And i did salvage my blue +9 gear to get goin with me heroic stuff. big mistake since the stuff doesnt go even to +6, 28 fails for my weapon from 5-6 (didnt success yet), 30 fails for cape from 4-5 and from 5-6 another 25 fails. Thats a let down

i am have +6 purple weapon with 30 try totally. 30 is not so much, it' only 2 week of Grind.
    so in my opinion Chance is Okay!

if you want to be in Top Purple items +9 with 2-3 week of active play, you need choosse another game.

in this game need to Grind, hard work, hard and slash. you need do something for get somethig.
    ON AH House a lot cheap kavels and stones. you can do Devil hunt. Do 3x3, do abyssal challenge.
    Skill 60 Berserker 109k Gs (Top-1)
    Skillb 58 Berserker Skillw 58 Berserker
    Skills 58 Evoker Skilled 58 Evoker
    SkillT 58 Tempest SkillH 58 ShadowHunter
    Skilld 58 Canoneer Ragnessa 60 Canoneer
    Xandr 58 ShadowHunter Exxtazzy 58 evoker
    Sence 60 Canoneer SkillC 58 Canoneer
    Sensis 58 Evoker
    Play from December 2015. 458 Days, 5843 hours in Devilian Totally.

Quote Originally Posted by Skill View Post
    it' only 2 week of Grind.
    Maybe its 2 weeks of grind for you. Not everyone want to or have time to run hells 24/7 to get gold to buy stuff. In many of your posts you are just saying your perspective and telling how easy its to get gold or whatever. 99% players are not like you who grind hells all day long.

But anyway chances to upgrade are fine. Ofc for people who are unlucky its frustrating. Back in the days i had lots of bad luck with even green gear (30 fails on both earring/necklace to get +9 and never got it).

the most people have no problems with stones, this grinding means farming archgemstones and doing pvp quest for kavels, im just skills opinion, its okay!

and chance of succes didnt felt down again, they increased it a LITTLE BIT and didnt decreased again, u just feel like that cuz now you are a bit more unlucky than before

edit : and if u need to grind longer that long for some tries on 1 item, sry u dont deserve the +7 xD cuz others spent much more

i can tell private ( cuz ingame names are not allowed here ) a name of a person who made 2 weeks ago 5-6 heroic wep with 2 tries and 2 days ago with 2 tries from 6-7

chance is still better than before patch, i had my heroic armor +6 BEFORE that patch and chances are still better than at that time.

so gl next tries and stop QQ

this forum account is junior member correct

but constantly active since dec 2015 ingame and one of the top zerkers of europe

i can imagen how frustrating this issue with the items is for you, cuz i got my heroic equipment +6/+7 and wasted many months for that.

but at the end shit happens. head up and go on!^^

7.   This is the last Devilian Team post in this thread.   #17
    Director of Community Relations
    Hey folks,

The only change made to the chance was the one referenced in the original post which made increases a little easier, back in May of this year. No changes have been made since then (double checked with our Producer).

Individual players may have different experiences, because that's the way a true random algorithm works - roll the dice and you can get a happy result 10 times in a row, or a negative result 10 times in a row.

I have the worst luck in the world, so I am all too familiar with how these things work, hehe.
    Brasse

Thank you Brasse for confirming that nothing was changed.

I have had my share of bad luck in these kind of games but Devilian is easy compared to my regrade failures in Archeage.

I agree with VinDiesel. Just rares were frustrating to get and upgrade early on. Now, it is relatively easy to get heroic and upgrade them. I just look at maxing out heroic equipment as something to strive for longer term and I do see on alts that the upgrade chances are improved compared to before.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2