+ Reply to Thread

Thread: wrist guards at 100.0% and not upgrading.

wrist guards at 100.0% and not upgrading.

ticket 938240 was issued on 1 July about this. I have received an email that it was "solved" with no change in my character. I have been playing since the game started in Dec 2015 and am not happy with the support I am getting. I have had this issue for 6 days now and no action. The game is loosing its appeal and I think I will drop patron unless this is fixed rapidly.

Banned
    This thread covered what the issue is over a year ago by someone who used to be quite vocal with the community on the dev team:
    http://forums.deviliangame.com/showt...6487#post66487

To sum up for you, artifacts are calculated past the first decimal place but it is hidden in game; so what you actually have is something between 99.95%-99.99% but the visual is rounded to 100% because it rounds to the nearest tenth.

It would be a privilege to reach out to you in game, Mr tora, and just give you the gems that would solidify your upgrade. Btw, anyone know of any job openings for something along the lines of customer relations?

That is a crappy way to do business. If you show 1 decimal place you should calculate to 1 decimal place. I have had a ticket in for 10 days and all i got is that it was solved and then forwarded. If I had been told this from the start I would have either quit the game or upgraded. I have now played for 10 days with gear that could have been better had I known. This is a great game but the people running it are idiots.

" This is a great game but the people running it are idiots. "
    if u would have just put your 100% artefakt into the enchanting window u would have seen its possible to press again, so u are not smarter than them

+ Reply to Thread