+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Devilian Team post in this thread.   Thread: EVENT: Archdevil Run! July 14-17

1.   This is the last Devilian Team post in this thread.   #1
    Director of Community Relations

EVENT: Archdevil Run! July 14-17

Some mystics say that five is the number of balance and the basis of the pentagram, that it symbolizes "hieros gamos," the Greek concept of marriage between heaven and earth. We say that five is the number of challenges to beat this coming weekend in Devilian!

Run, run, run, run, run! That's right, run five Archdevil dungeons from 9:00 AM PDT July 14th through to Monday, July 17th... and earn terrific rewards!

READ MORE HERE!

Comment below with any trivia you have relating to the number 5!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Comment below with any trivia you have relating to the number 5!

Thanks for the neat event!

It is apparent that the origin of the term "High-Five" is a bit up for debate; but here is a few possibilities according to Wiki:

For decades, the "conventional wisdom" has been that the first high five occurred between Dusty Baker and Glenn Burke of the Los Angeles Dodgers in Dodger Stadium on October 2, 1977, the last day of the regular season.

Another origin story, first reported in 1980, places it at a University of Louisville Cardinals basketball practice during the 1978–1979 season. Forward Wiley Brown went to give a plain old low five to his teammate Derek Smith, but suddenly Smith looked Brown in the eye and said, "No. Up high." Brown thought, "Yeah, why are we staying down low? We jump so high," raised his hand and the high five was supposedly born.

Magic Johnson once suggested that he invented the high five at Michigan State, presumably in the late 1970s. (I lol'd at the thought that a guy can take sole credit of something that requires two participants XD)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-2RuCS20iY

again "event"...

i very Disappointed how Works Support here.
    In Last Event i am played and must get Reward. but, for some Reason, Reward was sent not to my character. Reward (3 items, instead 6) was sent to NA region (lol what?)
    i maked TICKET to Support after 20 min.

Support Answered me after 6 days (sadly)

GM Zeltai (new gm?)
    "If you could take those items out of the mail and update this ticket with the name of the character that has them, I'll be happy to move those for you.

Okay. i am pickuped 3 items from mail to Na new character (why?)
    and now:

Gm Zeltai
    Unfortunately, we're unable to assist with your request as it appears some of the items are missing.

i am must say WTF ? it's not my fault about missing items, you don't sent this items.

i want get my Last event reward only. Very Bad support.
    What i must to do now? Write to main Developer ? please create items? Spam another tickets? Spam Forum mails?

Help me. Support can't help me for some reasons.
    or change your support GM's.
    Skill 60 Berserker 109k Gs (Top-1)
    Skillb 58 Berserker Skillw 58 Berserker
    Skills 58 Evoker Skilled 58 Evoker
    SkillT 58 Tempest SkillH 58 ShadowHunter
    Skilld 58 Canoneer Ragnessa 60 Canoneer
    Xandr 58 ShadowHunter Exxtazzy 58 evoker
    Sence 60 Canoneer SkillC 58 Canoneer
    Sensis 58 Evoker
    Play from December 2015. 458 Days, 5843 hours in Devilian Totally.

problem solved, items from NA moved. thanks.
    Skill 60 Berserker 109k Gs (Top-1)
    Skillb 58 Berserker Skillw 58 Berserker
    Skills 58 Evoker Skilled 58 Evoker
    SkillT 58 Tempest SkillH 58 ShadowHunter
    Skilld 58 Canoneer Ragnessa 60 Canoneer
    Xandr 58 ShadowHunter Exxtazzy 58 evoker
    Sence 60 Canoneer SkillC 58 Canoneer
    Sensis 58 Evoker
    Play from December 2015. 458 Days, 5843 hours in Devilian Totally.

A few important notes: the dungeons must be appropriate to your character’s level – no slumming it!
    Please tell me exactly what this means for a level 60 character that only the level 60 dungeon counts or is it enough to run the 58 Archdevil?

+ Reply to Thread