+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Devilian Team post in this thread.   Thread: Welcome to the Guild Gathering!

1.   Click here to go to the next Devilian Team post in this thread.   #1
    Devilian Team

Welcome to the Guild Gathering!

Hello all you beautiful Devilians!

Welcome to our official Guild Gathering forums. This is where you can share information about your guild, recruit, and discuss. Form early alliances in-game and out! As always, please make sure to follow the forum rules, but don't forget to have fun.

3.   Click here to go to the previous Rift Team post in this thread. This is the last Devilian Team post in this thread.   #3
    Devilian Team
    Happy to help!

Yes thank you!
    (>'-')>---------------------->\('-'\)
    GET OVER HERE

Nice just what we needed Thank You

Is there anything for guild logo? and equip tabard like wow... or image logo or something? or just a name o.o
    Server: EU - Seadrift
    Name: Doppelganger
    Class: Berserker
    Guild: Devilz

Hi Kiwibird, is it possible to get this a bit more sorted ?

Like subthreads EU Guilds-->Server: Segarro -->Server: Seadrift /// NA Guilds -->Server: Asperon -->Server: Ravan

Kind Regards Excuselol

Guild Guide
    * Should be a guild wipe in the forums every 3 months. To help prevent people applying to dead guilds. Leaves a less cluttered forums. Mods will notify guilds when wipe is about to happen 1 week or 10 days before the wipe

* Leaders will need to save their posts, and repost again after the wipe.

* Need to sort guilds out by Regions/Servers

New Thread - Guild Advice
    * Thread set up to help new and experienced guild leaders. Here leaders/ officers can help and offer advice and or suggestions to help each other to help guilds grow. Good place to make alliances and challenges etc…

Guilds Template
    Leader:-
    Officers:-
    Region:-
    Server:-

Guild Type:- (PvE, endgame, PvE, Casual guild)
    Requirements:- ( may include certain levels, class, score points / zone times etc)
    Guild Moto:- (Optional)

Guild Banners:- ( Must be a specified size 600x120)

Quote Originally Posted by River View Post
    Guild Guide
    * Should be a guild wipe in the forums every 3 months. To help prevent people applying to dead guilds. Leaves a less cluttered forums. Mods will notify guilds when wipe is about to happen 1 week or 10 days before the wipe

* Leaders will need to save their posts, and repost again after the wipe.
    Very bad idea. For some guilds this topics its like a history of their guild. People communicate there. Its unnaceptable to delete it. No need to help people to prevent applying to dead guilds - there are guild list in-game and most people applying through it, not via forum.
    My daily streams: http://youtube.com/GlazGameMy news and analytics about online games: http://youtube.com/GameGlaz

Quote Originally Posted by tangar View Post
    Very bad idea. For some guilds this topics its like a history of their guild. People communicate there. Its unnaceptable to delete it. No need to help people to prevent applying to dead guilds - there are guild list in-game and most people applying through it, not via forum.
    Sorry I disagree. If people want to save their posts for Historical reasons theres a great new feature called .... PrtScn..... In every gaming forums that I have played was a huge amount of dead guilds in the forums that most of us have applied to join.

Guild section is for "active" guilds. Getting rid of dead guilds increases the chances of players finding an active guild. I stand by my post. Theres 12/12 guild pages. Which I can only suspect is mostly filled up of dead guilds. If its really important that dead guilds be immortilized..... they can have a memorial page P

Its all about functionality.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast