+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Devilian Team post in this thread.   Thread: DC when entering Dungeons

DC when entering Dungeons

Dear Trion,
    Last 2 weeks the 20v20 and also the Stormfront War were bugged. When we tried to enter we had a disconnect, only for a few people it worked.
    After the server reset today this seems to be fixed but now we cannot enter Dungeons. Most of us get a disconnect when we try to enter them. Please make something!
    We still love this game and want to keep it alive, but it doesnt work like this.
    Fix that bug please.

i get the error with " cannot connect to server, you will return to lobby" at 3vs3 and 20vs20 today too

yo, with a Group of 3 ppl and extra Laras Blessing, trying to make a 2 Hour run with 57 Hell Tickets but no chance after few entrys. All off a sudden no chance to get back in, "cannot connect to server, return to Lobby" Since 1 Week no chance eider to join 60vs60 and now Hell Dungeons too. Please fix this. Gracias

4.   This is the last Devilian Team post in this thread.   #4
    Hey there! Please try these steps, and submit a support ticket at http://support.trionworlds.com if the issue persists!

https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/e...connect-Issues
    Need help? Contact our Customer Support team here!

Trion Worlds Support Center
    @TrionHelp
    facebook.com/TrionHelp

Not know where the whole problem come from,but its certainly not the players who play.The problem is all yours.Please fix 20vs20.Thanks

Keep getting the exact same problem + can't enter arch... same problem (while using party finder)

Hello, again we have the same problem with the entering in dungeon.You fix 20vs20 but spoil entry dungeon.Please fix that

I have the same problem "cannot connect to server, return to Lobby". more than that this problem may occure everywhere: entering dangeon, pvp... this error sometimes disappears at my computer but then it can return again. please, FIX IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!

What about fixing this bug ? Since weeks parts of the game are not working properly.
    Every second time, when i try to enter a dungeon its crashing, but its no problem for the game to take a dungeon ticket for the try.
    Based on the price of Dungeon entry tickets, it should at least give a compensation, but more important, it should be fixed.

I have no problem with the minimal support, but the core functions of the game, dungeons, should work at least.

I can't enter dungeons, 3x3 and 20x20 ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast