+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MU Legend .... whats gonna happen here?

MU Legend .... whats gonna happen here?

With MU Legend OBT and Release quickly approaching what will Devilian players do? I use to play this game but the end game isn't what I'd call "End Game". That and its super small (few hundred) US player base aren't the most giving / helpful players.
    Along with the stagnant content release updates (vs just re-hashed old dungeons)

I participated in the MU Legend Stress Test, lets just say, it was amazing. Devilian SHOULD of been like that game and MORE!

So many systems of progression, things to do, multiple continents, and a large team that is dedicated to pushing new content.

Whats Trion's game plan here for Devilian? Is there anything left to come? Or will I see many of the old faces here in MULegend in Nov?

Discuss.

Be happy that u didnt play on the eu server. There are far less players than on the american server and some trolls cancel the 3v3 queue all the time. Also 20v20/dungeons are bugged and nobody can enter it. Great.
    I checked out some videos of mu legend and it totally looks garbage to me.
    It looks fun though that there is a damage counter in the dungeons. Was something i missed in devilian. But thats all there is to it
    Only 2 games look interesting to me, Lost Ark and Lineage Eternal.

Lineage eternal:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw_YeCf1TYI

lost ark:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUEUNDu1wYE

Its quite sad that we dont see any interest in Devilian from the team whos in charge of it. Most of my US fellows fled from the game. I must agree with Saph on MU Legend matter, that game is absolutly trash. Skills and animations are simply cartoons and the feeling that you play an mmorpg isnt there.
    Lineage eternal could be a solution until the true Eden of mmorpg`s will arrive: Lost Ark.
    Finger crossed for a quick 3rd CBT from LOA.
    Until than...i`ll level up and play some BNS with the new class.

im so sad whilei look at this game with vast possibilities, dying...
    58 Evoker Ina
    58 Tempest lna

Yep im sad too...i stopped playin devilian again now for around 1 week. The main reason is, that on the eu server the 20v20 and the 60v60 is bugged. For some people even dungeons are bugged. When they try to enter, they just return into lobby. I would have beein okay with those bugs still, but since some trolls decided to cancel 3v3 24/7 aswell, i had to quit. There were days i werent able to do a single 3 v 3 game because the queue got canceled all the time. And then the next day u see some people who made points in 3 v 3 and u are wondering how the hell they manage to do the wintrading. It must be someone with 6 different accounts who only accepts the queue when all his 6 chars have a queue pop...its tilting.

mu legend is ok but not a very good replacement for this game in my opinion. played to max level in the first closed beta. endless tower turned into an unplayable lag fest at higher floor levels. the game play itself also felt kind of lacking. it says a lot when korean players called it trash during korean closed beta last summer.

the plus side is it does have much more end game content and does not have these skill and interface glitches devilian has. i don't see it having lasting appeal except for long time mu online players but do realize it will be something to play while waiting for other games to arrive. lineage eternal is going to be awhile since they changed dev team again after poor feedback from the first closed beta. and who knows when lost ark will ever get released in the west.

i know it will have an effect on the already small population here when it releases in a few weeks which is the sad part because that will be the point of no return for this game. when that happens, i will just go back to playing archeage.

Say what you will about MU but there's already more content there than here. More features. And a dedicated dev team. I really liked this game. Till I found out bluhole was done on the pc version and waa doing their mobile version (which failed btw). (So dumb).

As for lineage eternal. I want that title too but it could be years still. And lost ark looks amazing but that will be years too if ever. Just look at Bless online and all the delays and cancellations

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Devilian is on rails. With no dev team actively building new content I'm not sure what you guys are holding out for. Sad really. Cause this game could of been really good. As soon as Drew and Kiwi left I stopped investing. When your producer leaves and community / pr is let go. Doesn't spell success.

+ Reply to Thread