+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Devilian Team post in this thread.   Thread: Devilian Sunset - Information and FAQ

1.   Click here to go to the next Devilian Team post in this thread.   #1
    Director of Community Relations

Devilian Sunset - Information and FAQ

This is the English version.
    Francais: http://forums.deviliangame.com/showt...AQ-en-Francais
    Deutsch: http://forums.deviliangame.com/showt...0-FAQ-Deutsche

Greetings, Devilians...
    Trion Worlds and Bluehole Ginno have come to the mutual agreement to bring Devilian to a close. In order to help with this transition, we want to ensure that you have time to say goodbye to your favorite haunts and to decide where your journeys will take you next.
    As Nala's time nears its end, we want to offer you every opportunity to enjoy your remaining time there. While the servers are still on, we are turning on a 24/7 event with bonus experience, gold, gems, Enigma keys and flower drops - making it easier for all to experience end game content together.
    We have turned off sales of the Devilian Patron Pass and those with recurring subscriptions will not be charged at the end of the cycle. Credit sales in Devilian have been turned off as well. For those who want to spend their existing credits prior to the shutdown, all marketplace items are 70% off.

As one sun sets, another sun rises. We will happily transfer your remaining credits and set up a welcome package for you in the Trion Worlds title of your choice. Active Devilian players and anyone with credits on their Devilian account will receive an email from our Customer Service team this week with details.
    Here are the packs you’ll be able to choose from in our other game worlds:
    • ArcheAge - The Erenor Eternal Starter Pack, containing:
    • Mirage Snowlion Mount
    • Moonsand Fox Pet
    • 50 Bound Tax Certificates
    • 5 Bound Vocation Tonics
    • 5 Bound Vocation Expertise Tonic
    • 30 Days of Patron Status

• RIFT - The Ascended Essentials Pack, containing:
    • Storm Legion Souls
    • Nightmare Tide Souls
    • Primalist Calling and Souls
    • Ascended Souls
    • 6 Character Slots per Server
    • 2 Bag Slots (Slots 4 & 5)

• Trove - The Trove Essentials Pack, containing:
    • Ten class Tokens
    • Fire Wings
    • Trovian Supercycle
    • Tome: Dragon Coin
    • Tome: Jade Clover
    • 10 Omni Mount Unlockers
    • Trove Topper
    • S.S. TrovianTrovial Sail
    • 50 Gem Booster Boxes
    • 100 Bombs
    • 15 days of Patron Pass time

• Defiance - T.I.T.A.N. Augment Bundle, containing:
    • 250 Arkforge
    • Random Legendary Chip
    • Random Tradeable Legendary Shield (Titan's Fury Synergy)
    • (these items are claimable on one character)

• Atlas Reactor - All Freelancer Pack
    • Includes every character ever made unlocked in Atlas Reactor

We hope to see you soon in one of our other Trion worlds.
    Thank you for playing,
    The Devilian Team

[FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS]

When will Devilian shut down?
    Devilian will come to an end on March 5, 2018, at 3:00 PM Pacific Time.

When will the Devilian forums shut down?
    The Devilian forums will shut down two weeks after the game ends, on March 19, 2018. We invite you to save any discussions or images before that date.

What about Devilian social media?
    We have now locked the Devilian Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram and do not expect to update them further.

Are you shutting down the Steam forums too?
    The Steam forums will come down when Devilian officially shuts down, as the game will no longer be accessible.

Who is eligible for the new game welcome package?
    Anyone who was an active player within 90 days prior to the announcement (made after October 19, 2017), or any player who has credits on their account.

How do I claim the new game welcome package?
    You will receive an email from our Customer Service team this week. Please follow the instructions within and claim your new game package and credit transfer before the game sunsets on March 5, 2018, to ensure that we can assist with your transition quickly.

Can I transfer to another Trion Worlds game before the sunset date?
    Yes you can! Please submit a ticket to our Customer Service team and they'll move your credits over and grant your welcome package as soon as possible. Pre-transfers may take up to a week to complete.

I have Patron time left in Devilian. What happens to it?
    Any remaining Patron time at the sunset of Devilian will be transferred to the new Trion Worlds game you choose.

Can I claim this as a Steam player?
    Yes! All of our Trion Worlds games can be accessed via Steam!

What if I missed the window of opportunity to claim a new game welcome package and credit transfer?
    Our Customer Service team stands ready to help. Please sign in to submit a ticket via https://Support.TrionWorlds.com

What if I have a question about my Devilian account that isn't addressed here?
    Our Customer Service team stands ready to help. Please sign in to submit a ticket via https://Support.TrionWorlds.com

rest in peace DEVILIAN

>We want the Daybreak Games audience

Aqui jaz um bom game vai descansar...... ;(

One good thing I can say playing Devillian for 2 yrs was meeting lots of new pp from all over the World, and for that I am grateful. I will miss my friends and my characters so much. I will never play another Trion game ever Bc of the complete and utter disrespect for the players that was shown to us. Devillian has taught me very valuable lessons and the early signs of Devs not giving a shit about the game or the players. So I say with a sad heart RIP my Devillian and my Characters MissBella LadyBella and Kevlar I will miss you.

No you don't Just Survive is dying to Why BC DEVS DONT LISTEN TO THE PP WHO PLAY THE GAME.

7.   Click here to go to the previous Rift Team post in this thread. This is the last Devilian Team post in this thread.   #7
    Director of Community Relations
    Hey folks... please keep things constructive and respect the forum guidelines. We are all sad that Bluehole Ginno decided to stop working on Devilian. There is very little we could do as the publisher, aside from offering welcome packs to our other games for the people who are still actively playing Devilian.
    I am going to miss my Devilian characters a lot; it's always hard to say goodbye.
    Brasse

How can you say that when you don't play the game like most us did we played it for all 3 years we farm all those year we spend money on the game all these years we had fun and met new people all these years............there is no way you guys feel bad you guys could have changed this outcome but don't because yall didn't care about devilian and those packs that you guys are giving us isn't a consolation price we want we don't want a sunset pakage we want (devilian)

Quote Originally Posted by GRAYGER View Post
    How can you say that when you don't play the game like most us did we played it for all 3 years we farm all those year we spend money on the game all these years we had fun and met new people all these years............there is no way you guys feel bad you guys could have changed this outcome but don't because yall didn't care about devilian and those packs that you guys are giving us isn't a consolation price we want we don't want a sunset pakage we want (devilian)
    aside from offering welcome packs to our other games for the people who are still actively playing Devilian.

dear devilian team.

would it be possible to add some things to the login event rewards like capricious or hellspawn tokens? it is hard to find others online at the same time to catch up on gearing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast