+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Devilian Team post in this thread.   Thread: Devilian Sunset - Information and FAQ

goodbye devilian

Quote Originally Posted by MissBella View Post
    One good thing I can say playing Devillian for 2 yrs was meeting lots of new pp from all over the World, and for that I am grateful. I will miss my friends and my characters so much. I will never play another Trion game ever Bc of the complete and utter disrespect for the players that was shown to us. Devillian has taught me very valuable lessons and the early signs of Devs not giving a shit about the game or the players. So I say with a sad heart RIP my Devillian and my Characters MissBella LadyBella and Kevlar I will miss you.
    BB Bella Dear! I will and do miss you in game and on Discord. RIP Devilian. Guys, I am sad. Very.

I have credits for Devilian, but I have played other Trion games. Am I eligible for one of the packs listed? I keep hearing that it must be a Trion game that you haven't played, which doesn't sound right at all. Is this true? When are we supposed to be getting the email from Trion? Does anyone know?
    Eleniel - Evoker Lv 54 // Bolton Server
    [Hellburner] Guild // Guild Leader
    New to the adventure? Submit this Devilian code to receive "Silver Whiskers Mask & Elara’s Blessing": 6CQQCJRYLE6RRTKGG9N7

im really sad to hear the news.. this was one of my favorite games of all times.. had a lot of fun with it even tho i only played for 6 months or something.
    i dont play the game since july 2017 (i guess..) and now im glad i quited b4 its end or id be extremely depressed!!
    i saw it coming tho.. that was one of the reasons i quit the game.. i repeat.. the game was awesome!! but the lack of population was a red alert for me.. u can really tell the future of a game by its population health..
    i fell really bad for all the players that invested so much in this game.. and im not talking about money i talking about TIME!! u can get ur money back sooner or later.. but ur time.. thats another story..
    thats why i started to choose games by its population health (amount of players, stability, etc.) and franchise or developers company trajectory.. so i dont end up wasting time in games that r going nowhere...
    it would be good tho if at least de developers could lunch a single player version of this game so we can play again now and then when u feel nostalgic (i do it with diablo I and II)

yoyo b***es

thx to all players, i played since 2015 and saw many people leaving and coming back and so on, was a nice time with many even with the madness ( lags, game crashing bugs, login bugs and so on )

at the end i will never play anything from trion again because problems never got fixed the whole time

most of you, i will never see again
    gl and hf in the next games you play

greets VinDiesel

I had my fun in the game too and met a lot of nice and kind people. Its sad that too less was done for the game. The game had a lot of potential, but trion decided to throw that away unfortunatly. I'm missing the good old time when our guild members had to spam click to get a place in the guildwar.
    Good luck everyone, maybe we see each other in Path of Exile or Lost Ark <3
    Have a look for Saphys Pets

Quote Originally Posted by ORD View Post
    im really sad to hear the news.. this was one of my favorite games of all times.. had a lot of fun with it even tho i only played for 6 months or something.
    i dont play the game since july 2017 (i guess..) and now im glad i quited b4 its end or id be extremely depressed!!
    i saw it coming tho.. that was one of the reasons i quit the game.. i repeat.. the game was awesome!! but the lack of population was a red alert for me.. u can really tell the future of a game by its population health..
    i fell really bad for all the players that invested so much in this game.. and im not talking about money i talking about TIME!! u can get ur money back sooner or later.. but ur time.. thats another story..
    thats why i started to choose games by its population health (amount of players, stability, etc.) and franchise or developers company trajectory.. so i dont end up wasting time in games that r going nowhere...
    it would be good tho if at least de developers could lunch a single player version of this game so we can play again now and then when u feel nostalgic (i do it with diablo I and II)
    It's really sad to see this game go; this was the only game that my sister enjoyed playing with me. She needs a new computer; so she couldn't play, but now she may finally get a computer, and she wanted to play Devilian. She was upset about it; it's too bad...it always sad to see a fun game get let go.
    Eleniel - Evoker Lv 54 // Bolton Server
    [Hellburner] Guild // Guild Leader
    New to the adventure? Submit this Devilian code to receive "Silver Whiskers Mask & Elara’s Blessing": 6CQQCJRYLE6RRTKGG9N7

Still no email yet the post says they will be sent out this week. One day left til the week is past

RIP Devilian - the most amazing game I've played ever. There is no game can make me interested in now, and maybe I won't play game anymore. I miss it so much, all time, all memories, all friends there, even haters - I miss them too. You team did not care about us, that why this game has to be closed. But there is still hope about the day Devilian reborns in my mind.
    Goodbye Devilians, bye my Hiner.

Truely sad and upsetting to experience this awsome game 'dissapear'. The way I and many of us fell in love with the characters - and with the concept itself, has been a very special and fun experience. Devilian's made it a fun place to be, almost everytime for many hours a day. Devilian game was just perfect for many and there is not a game near like devilian. The 'simplicity' was a true advantage to many of us and the best reasons to play this beautifull game.
    I have had very nice game-experiences, good laughs and sometimes naturel frustrations with the new challenges that I could not handle the first time, entering those. I will remember and wil miss Devilian a long time after it is gone. I will miss many players from the Devilian-community itself. Thank you to you all for the good times.
    Hopefully- some day - someday Devilian runs again? We just got busy for real and we never got to 'finish'....this is truely a tearfull goodbye from 1 devoted Devilian. Best wishes to you all in the future and thank you for the Devilian Game as long it lasted......Hopefully- some day - some day Devilians run again? Kind Regards Vulgariana, Master Guild Dragons

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2