+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help>2018 -Game Not Launching

Lightbulb Help>2018 -Game Not Launching

Im Using the ff:, Everytime i launch the Devilian Game nothing happens, anyone knows how to fix this or im missing any files to run the game?
    -Tried also windows compatability, tried XP3/Win7/Win8 also same not working
    -Run as Admin also
    -Tried US/EU/PTS All not working
    24GB Waste of Files and Space ...

Specs:
    -Updated Devilian Game
    -Updated Glyph Client
    -Windows 10 x64 v1709.15603
    -16GB Ram
    -nVidia 960 Graphics/Updated Drivers
    -DirectX 12/DirectX 9

Windows 10 version 1709
    Game-simply-won-t-start

Launch Failure

I've had the same issue for months. Spent days/weeks bouncing emails back and forth with 'Support' only to get regurgitated suggestions to things that had already been attempted multiple times. The game literally worked fine one day - failed the next. It's possible it was something to do with a coinciding Nvidia or Windows10 update. I'm assuming some kind of conflict has eventuated, but the game works well for most, so the likes of what we're experiencing matters little. It's a shame. I was new to the game and I'm highly disappointed not only by the lack of performance, but by lack of actual technical support. The game has since been deleted and will remain deleted, until I can finally see a thread where the developers have provided a solution to this problem.

Good luck!

The issue involves a windows 10 Creator update there is no real way around it other then doing a clean install of windows or running Devillian on a PC with an OS other then Windows10. but with Devillian shutting down in about a month it really isnt worth the time or effort

+ Reply to Thread