+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Click here to go to the first Devilian Team post in this thread.   Thread: Devilian Alpha Update - 40.1.1.19 Patch Notes

Quote Originally Posted by Drewcifer View Post
    I think we owe it to you after letting us use your character as our test case for data log gathering =)

I think we're talking about two separate things. The Talismans boxes you get from Founders Packs should be the gemmed Talisman boxes. The gift box you get daily for patron has a chance of containing a standard Talisman box.

Has anyone encountered an issue where the Founders Pack talismans are the standard (non-gemmed) variety?
    I think you are a lil bit confused on what i mean(Because i wrote founder instad of patron.. not your fault). The new Patron Box, is what i meant, not founders box. This was my bad.. :c The patron box gives the weakfu tiny, salvage 2 items and you can make one yourself boxes. is this intended?

Detholusin - lvl 52 Evoker
    Illiamisstra - lvl x Lolicannon
    Kyostal - lvl x Zerker
    Stephane - lvl x Hunter

~ Ex-Member of 7DeadlySins, NA Guild ~

Currently Not Playing

Quote Originally Posted by Drewcifer View Post
    I think we owe it to you after letting us use your character as our test case for data log gathering =)

I think we're talking about two separate things. The Talismans boxes you get from Founders Packs should be the gemmed Talisman boxes. The gift box you get daily for patron has a chance of containing a standard Talisman box.

Has anyone encountered an issue where the Founders Pack talismans are the standard (non-gemmed) variety?
    ummmmmmmm, I feel so used............ *checks fine print in the Contractor agreement*

sorry, yes, did receive gemmed boxes in the founders stuffs, although the cards were only 1 and 2 stars.... such a let down.....

Quote Originally Posted by Zackfer View Post
    ummmmmmmm, I feel so used............ *checks fine print in the Contractor agreement*

sorry, yes, did receive gemmed boxes in the founders stuffs, although the cards were only 1 and 2 stars.... such a let down.....
    Well youre suppose to open 5000000 to get a 3 star one... didnt you know?

I'll try again.
    Have they fixed the shift-key issue? Are you standing still and casting in place when you hold shift now?
    I know Drew put up a "what do you think shift SHOULD do"-post like a couple months ago. But i havent seen anything mentioned in the patchnotes.
    And i havent played for a couple months either, mainly due to this frustrating controll/movement issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Armlegjinx View Post
    I'll try again.
    Have they fixed the shift-key issue? Are you standing still and casting in place when you hold shift now?
    I know Drew put up a "what do you think shift SHOULD do"-post like a couple months ago. But i havent seen anything mentioned in the patchnotes.
    And i havent played for a couple months either, mainly due to this frustrating controll/movement issue.
    Have a look at this post: http://forums.deviliangame.com/showt...ll=1#post17559

Quote Originally Posted by Darachai View Post
    I will, thanks!

So to get this strait, field coop bosses no longer drop gold bullion?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5