+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where to buy Devilian Weapons?

Where to buy Devilian Weapons?

A tip on one of the loading screens says that Devilian gear and weapons can be purchased with the same Devil souls that you use to upgrade the Devilian form.

Where is that vendor?

I'm playing with the same original white weapon. Would like to upgrade it.

There have been so many changes to the game that a lot of those loading messages no longer mean anything... but you can purchase devilian gear from the vendor by the fountain in Asperson, or you can purchase them on the AH or other players, you can win devilian weapons and gear, tears and training certificates by participating in the PVP matches, win or lose, you get some Certs... Hope this helps, have fun

I saw the weapon exchange vendors, by the fountain, who used a currency that I don't have. I assumed it was pvp. There is no explanation there.

Okay, so you can no longer buy gear with the souls. This is a bit of a black hole in the game, because if you're just playing pve, there are no cues for weapon upgrades.

Edit: OMG. You forced me to try out the AH with no browse feature. You can't search for anything if you don't know the name. roflmao. Presumably there have already been threads made addressing this?

Quote Originally Posted by Prev View Post
    I saw the weapon exchange vendors, by the fountain, who used a currency that I don't have. I assumed it was pvp. There is no explanation there.

Okay, so you can no longer buy gear with the souls. This is a bit of a black hole in the game, because if you're just playing pve, there are no cues for weapon upgrades.
    Devilian Gear and Weapons also drop from mobs in Hunting Grounds. If your short on time, use the blessing for Hunting Grounds and focus on the champions.

Quote Originally Posted by Darachai View Post
    Devilian Gear and Weapons also drop from mobs in Hunting Grounds. If your short on time, use the blessing for Hunting Grounds and focus on the champions.
    Thanks. That sounds better than mortally embarrassing myself in PVP.

i posted a new thread and the answer was buy a devilian weapon for 1 gold at asperon but i cant find it anywhere the person also said the merchants at south so i cant get a good answer and I DONT KNOW WHERE THE HUNTING GROUNDS ARE PLS HELP ME!

oh wait i got one trough the mail XD for defeating guys in dungeon i think

Devil form was supposed to be the main pvp form, so all the gear and materials to upgrade it are mostly from pvp. Its not that embarrassing to lose in 20v20 because you're minority.

As for market, you have filters to click. You can leave the free textbox empty.

+ Reply to Thread